Commissioning, troubleshooting and customer training for electrical machines (Direct-Current, synchronous, asynchronous) worldwide.
- Project-related service activities
- customer visits and recommendations for planned inspections of electric machines
- planning of major construction projects
- planning of heavy transports, site personnel, assembly tools, scheduling
- cost calculation, coordination of internal and external operations
- professional customer advice
- identification and remediation of malfunctions and complaints
- qualified technical training and knowledge of electrical machines and drive systems
- knowledge of regulation and measuring techniques
- PC knowledge Word + Excel + Outlook
- strong command of English language (spoken and written)
Please send your detailed application with stating of your earliest starting date and salary expectations via email. Confidentiality is guaranteed at every stage of the application process.
Lloyd Dynamowerke GmbH